All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Ecomic Methodology is a major multidisciplinary reference work on the developing field of ecomic methodology. It consists of more than a hundred specially commissioned essays by leading scholars from around the world. This definitive volume provides detailed and authoritative coverage of crucial topics and issues that have developed in recent decades and introduces a variety of emerging themes which ecomic methodologists have begun to explore. This comprehensive Handbook includes a variety of substantive entries in which experts in the field summarise past achievements in ecomic methodology and indicate the direction of future research. They provide biographical entries to introduce important ecomists, methodologists and philosophers. The volume also focuses on ecomic issues to which ecomic methodology is central and wider intellectual themes that have impinged on ecomic methodology, from general movements in intellectual history to broad philosophical themes. Orthodox and heterodox approaches to ecomics and epistemological, ontological, logical and rmative dimensions of ecomic methodology are discussed and evaluated. This magnificent reference work presents a state-of-the-art analysis of the evolution of ecomic methodology as well as prospects for its future development. The Handbook of Ecomic Methodology will be indispensable to those with an interest in ecomic methodology, the philosophy of ecomics and the history of ecomic thought.
- Author BiographyEdited by John B. Davis, Professor of Economics, Marquette University, US and Professor of Economics, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, D. Wade Hands, Professor of Economics, University of Puget Sound, US and Uskali Maki, Academy Professor, Academy of Finland, Department of Social and Moral Philosophy, University of Helsinki, Finland
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight1244 g
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byD. Wade Hands,John B. Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.