All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an engaging and highly readable style, The Handbook of Geoscience is ideal for students, administrators, legal professionals, n-scientific professionals, and general readers with little or science background. This handbook is a user-friendly overview of our physical, biological, and ecological environment, one that offers up-to-date coverage of the major scientific fields that form the structure of geoscience. Students who are enrolled in a geoscience course or one of its many subdisciplines will find this work an invaluable resource to support and supplement classroom instruction. The emphasis is on readability, with clear, example-driven explanations refined by more than 35 years of experience of instruction and student feedback.
- Author BiographyFrank R. Spellman is the author or co-author of more than 70 books on the natural sciences, as well as environmental and health sciences. He has served as a consultant for the U.S. Department of Justice, a variety of law firms, and a number of non-governmental organizations on environmental issues and health-related matters. He is formerly an assistant professor of environmental health at Old Dominion University. Melissa L. Stoudt is a radiation controls training instructor at an atomic power laboratory. Previously, she instructed students and officers of the US Navy in proper radiation controls and handling of radioactive material. She is coauthor of Nuclear Infrastructure Protection and Homeland Security (Scarecrow Press 2011).
- Author(s)Frank R. Spellman,Melissa L. Stoudt
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight948 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.