All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionStudents of coaching and coaches need the proper resources in order to enhance their practice. This handbook is an interdisciplinary collection of coaching theory and practice by over twenty practitioners from across five countries. It provides overview of all the theoretical constructs that are used in current coaching practices, and spans theories ranging from adult psychology to self-help. With summaries of theoretical traditions related to coaching and concrete applications, the book is ideal for coaches who want to better understand their practice, expand their toolkit, and increase their credibility.
- Author BiographyLeni Wildflower is a coach, consultant, and teacher. Currently, she designs coaching programs at Fielding Graduate University, which she also does independently for organizations, corporations, and nonprofits. She is the author of courses in change management, conflict resolution, quality of work, leadership, and executive coaching. Wildflower envisioned and designed Fielding's Evidence Based Coaching certificate program. Diane Brennan is an executive coach, consultant, and author. She works with leaders and teams in organizations to expand learning and navigate change. Brennan took on leadership roles in the International Coach Federation (ICF) in order to promote global conversations and professionalization across the community and served as the ICF global president in 2008. She is also the coeditor of The Philosophy and Practice of Coaching, from Jossey-Bass.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight766 g
- Width179 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDiane Brennan,Leni Wildflower
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.