All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Logistics and Distribution Management is the definitive introduction to all the main elements of modern logistics and distribution. An invaluable guide for distribution, logistics and supply-chain professionals as well as students it covers key topics such as planning for logistics, procurement and inventory decisions, warehousing, freight and operational management. The fifth edition has been completely revised and updated throughout with new material on humanitarian logistics, multichannel fulfilment and reverse logistics.
- Author BiographyAlan Rushton is a Director of Dialog Consultants, and was formerly the Director of Graduate Programmes at the Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Cranfield University. He is also a Chartered Fellow of the CILT (UK). Phil Croucher is Vice President-Supply Chain for Dalma Energy LLC, has an MSc in Logistics and Distribution Management from Cranfield University and is a Chartered Fellow of the CILT (UK). Dr Peter Baker is an independent consultant and lecturer, a Visiting Fellow at Cranfield University and a Chartered Fellow of CILT (UK).
- Author(s)Alan Rushton,Dr. Peter Baker,Phil Croucher
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.