All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVital to academic researchers, the medical field, and especially to biotech and pharmaceutical scientists, metabolomics is a rapidly expanding field that will provide a key link between functional biology (phetypes) and the inner workings of cells in tissues or whole organisms. In The Handbook of Metabolomics , expert researchers provide readers with the current state of metabolomic development and the integration of metabolomics with transcriptomics and proteomics, illustrated by research efforts related to toxicology and pharmacology. The detailed contributions deal with topics ranging from sample preparation and considerations, both laboratory and clinical, analytical methodologies for metabolite and isotopomer profiling, metabolic flux modeling, database construction, and the integration of 'omics for systems biochemical understanding, amongst other topics. Thorough and authoritative, The Handbook of Metabolomics serves as an ideal reference for all those who wish to further pursue this promising area of study.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note97 black & white illustrations, 43 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1116 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAndrew N. Lane,Richard M. Higashi,Teresa Whei-Mei Fan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.