All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom dyeing a tablecloth with turmeric to giving a dress new life with wild fennel, discovering the colour possibilities in our homes and gardens has never been easier or more tempting to try. By using simple and satisfying techniques to create vibrant hues, The Handbook of Plant Dyes will inspire enthusiasts and vices alike.
- Author BiographySasha Duerr is an innovative artist and designer who works with organic dyes, alternative fibres and the creative reuse of materials.
- Author(s)Sasha Duerr
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note190 colour photos
- Weight540 g
- Width230 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.