All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Research Methods in Developmental Science is a collection of newly written articles that provide an overview of methods and approaches associated with the study of human development. * Contains accessible contributions from some of the most rewned developmental scientists in the field. * Provides basic information on the strengths and challenges inherent in traditional and complex research design. * Discusses successful intervention approaches that have been used to promote intellectual, social, and linguistic development. * Includes cutting--edge research that is forging new and exciting directions in developmental research. * Provides students and scholars with a working understanding of research approaches and issues in the developmental sciences.
- Author BiographyDouglas M. Teti is Professor of Human Development at the Pennsylvania State University. He is currently an Associate Editor of the journal Developmental Psychology, and is co--author of Development in Infancy (with Michael Lamb and Marc Bornstein, Fourth Edition 2002).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Handbooks of Research Methods in Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note50
- Weight1218 g
- Width186 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byDouglas M. Teti
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.