All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStay On Top of Every Major Issue in the Structured Finance Marketand Learn Powerful New Models for Identifying, Measuring, Pricing, and Monitoring Your Deals The Handbook of Structured Finance is a complete guide to themajor issues facing investors in the structured finance market.Comprehensive and accessible, it provides the latest techniquesfor measuring and managing risk, finding optimum pricing, andtaking advantage of leverage and market incompleteness, as wellas models for debt and equity modeling.
- Author BiographyArnaud de Servigny is head of Quantitative Analytics for Standard & Poor's. Norbert Jobst is head of Portfolio Research in Structured Finance for Standard & Poor's.
- Author(s)Arnaud de Servigny,Norbert Jobst
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1219 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine49 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.