All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn-depth coverage of variable income annuities With trillions of dollars in retirement savings assets, the tens of millions of Americans on the precipice of retirement need to convert these savings into retirement income. The fact that variable income annuities (VIAs) generate maximum lifetime income with zero probability of outliving it has spurred the need for more information about VIAs. The Handbook of Variable Income Annuities is by far the most comprehensive source of information on this topic. This book thoroughly describes the most important principles of optimal asset liquidation and demystifies VIA mechanics, so readers can gain a high comfort level with this important financial instrument. Interestingly and clearly, The Handbook of Variable Income Annuities explains the mathematical pricing of variable income annuities, expected rates of return, taxation, product distribution, legal aspects, and much more. Jeffrey K. Dellinger (Fort Wayne, IN), a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries, has over 25 years experience in the financial services sector. He advises institutions on retirement income optimization, products, and markets.
- Author BiographyJeffrey K. Dellinger, a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries, has over twenty-five years of experience in the financial services sector. As President of Longevity Management Corporation, Mr. Dellinger advises institutions on retirement income optimization, products, and markets. Previously, Mr. Dellinger headed the Individual Annuity Profit Center at The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, the third largest U.S. annuity writer. While at Lincoln, Mr. Dellinger designed every individual annuity product sold. Dellinger is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Indiana University, with a bachelor's and master's degree in mathematics.
- Author(s)Jeffrey K. Dellinger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight1200 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.