Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizational leaders, governments and trade unions all agree that learning is fundamental to organizational and ecomic success. The question is how it should best be supported. The Handbook of Work Based Learning delivers a compelling answer to this question. Learning needs to be based in the realities of organizational life. This unique, groundbreaking handbook provides a definitive guide to the set of strategies, tactics and methods for supporting work based learning. The three main parts of the Handbook, which focus in turn on strategies, tactics and methods, are written for both the learner and the professional developer alike. Each includes a description of the process (strategy, tactic or method), provides examples of what it looks like in action, explains the benefits and the likely limitations and provides a set of operating hints for applying the process. Nothing has been neglected, so alongside detailed descriptions of what to do and how to do it, the authors have included the Declaration on Learning, created by thirteen of the major figures in the field of organizational learning, a section guiding you towards routes for gaining qualifications, along with a well-researched set of references and further reading.
- Author BiographyIan Cunningham, Graham Dawes and Ben Bennett are all Directors of Strategic Developments International Limited. They have made significant contributions to learning in organizations through their research, their books and their consulting practice with major organizations around the world. They have gained a considerable reputation for their expertise and their dedication to helping organizations become more effective through learning and development.
- Author(s)Ben Bennett,Graham Dawes,Ian Cunningham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight834 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.