All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionA young woman faces life-changing decisions on the eve of World War Two in this warm romance from a much-loved storyteller. Bright, spirited Shona Murray from Edinburgh s Dean Village has found her niche in a city florist s, where she excels and is content until, suddenly, she must make decisions that will change everything. Fraser Kyle, the owner of the florist s, proposes marriage. Should she accept, or renew her love for Mark Lindsay, the doctor from the orphanage who first showed Shona the Handkerchief Tree that inspired her? Or will newly arrived Brett Webster steal her heart? Shona must find true courage to kw where her happiness lies.
- Author(s)Anne Douglas
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.