All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handy Anatomy Answer Book covers all the major body systems - integumentary (skin, hair, etc.), skeletal, muscular, nervous, sensory, endocrine, cardiovascular, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, urinary and reproductive - and, for good measure, adds chapters on growth and development and how science can help and augment the body. It follows the fascinating maze of organ systems and shows how much the body is doing at any one moment just to let you move, breathe, eat and fight off disease. Fascinating trivia plus serious facts answer over 1200 questions about the body.
- Author BiographyPatricia Barnes-Svarney is a science and science fiction writer. Over the past few decades, she has written or coauthored more than 35 books, including Visible Ink Press' The Handy Dinosaur Answer Book, The Handy Math Answer Book, and The Handy Ocean Answer Book. She is the author of When the Earth Moves: Rogue Earthquakes, Tremors, and Aftershocks, and she was also the editor/author of the award-winning New York Public Library Science Desk Reference. Thomas E. Svarney is a scientist who has written extensively about the natural world. His books, with Patricia Barnes-Svarney, include Visible Ink Press' The Handy Dinosaur Answer Book, The Handy Math Answer Book, and The Handy Ocean Answer Book, and he is also the author of Skies of Fury: Weather Weirdness around the World and The Oryx Guide to Natural History. They live in Endicott, NY.
- Author(s)Patricia Barnes-Svarney,Thomas E. Svarney
- PublisherVisible Ink Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCanton, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVisible Ink Press
- Content Note130
- Weight678 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.