All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParis: July, 1890. Inspector Achille Lefebvre and his wife Adele are enjoying their stay at a seaside resort-until a body found hanging from a bridge in a public park demands the Inspector's attention. Is it suicide or murder? A twisted trail of evidence draws Inspector Lefebvre into a shadowy underworld of international intrigue, espionage, and terrorism. Time is of the essence; pressure mounts on the Surete to get results. Achille's chief orders him to work with his former partner, Inspector Rousseau, w in charge of a special unit in the newly formed political brigade. But can Achille trust the detective who let him down in ather case? Inspector Lefebvre uses invative forensics and a network of police spies to uncover a secret alliance, a scheme involving the sale of a cutting-edge high explosive, and an assassination plot that threatens to ignite a world war.
- Author BiographyGary Inbinder is the author of The Devil in Montmartre and The Hanged Man and his fiction, articles, and essays have appeared in Bewildering Stories, Halfway Down the Stairs, The Absent Willow Review, Morpheus Tales, Litsnack, Touchstone Magazine, and other publications. He is a member of both the Historical Novel Society and the Bewildering Stories Editorial Review Board. He lives in Woodland Hills, California.
- Author(s)Gary Inbinder
- PublisherPegasus Books
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Books
- Weight398 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.