All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a young girl and her family in the southern area of the Arizona Territory in the late 1850's. They are there in hopes that the arid climate would aid and comfort their daughter suffering from consumption. Uneducated and living a simple unrewarding life of labor of multiple tasks, the struggle to send their daughter to proper care becomes tragically self imposed. The good hearted, spirit free, beautiful wife and loving mother is chased and shot at and prolonged in her quest to send Melissa to the sanitarium of that period. Seen only as a head chopping lunatic and murdering desperado, fit only to be hung by the neck, for what she did. This is the tale of why they wanted to hang Molly Klover, and the Story of when they did, or t. Wes Wright lives in Arlington, Texas, currently writing more fiction, and little else.
- Author BiographyPrevious Works: Hear The Night Cry Ryewind The Walking Killer Bridge of Guilt Wes Wright lives in Arlington, Texas, writing some more fiction and doing little else.
- Author(s)Wes Wright
- Date of Publication22/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.