All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the connections between law and literature? The judges, lawyers and scholars who contribute the 32 chapters in this volume range over subject matter as diverse as witches in 19th-century horror fiction, defamation, censorship, the rhetoric in 4th-century Roman statutes and the real story in Doghue v Stevenson.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight696 g
- Edited byJ. Neville Turner,Pam Williams
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.