The Happy Couple's Guide to Investing in Real Estate by Jinan Jaber, Chakib Jaber (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $46.13+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of a hard working, middle class couple, who tried investing in different areas and then decided to focus their strategy on rental real estate investment in rural areas to build wealth and generate a source of continuous passive income because of volatility in the stock market, 401K and other investments. The authors tell their own successful experience of how they started with the purchase and rental of their first property and how they grew to fourteen units in five years. The book provides a practical guide that can be easily implemented by working individuals, especially couples who are both working, but aren't sure on how to build for their future and become financially independent. Couples can work from home in the evenings as well as weekends to accomplish this goal. The authors share with you how they leveraged each other's strengths and divided up roles and responsibilities to make it work. They share their fun road-trip experiences to different rural areas, provide check-lists, resources and calculators to help you research, assess, and make an informed decision of where to invest your hard-earned money. They also offer valuable tips on how to build and maintain your relationship with real-estate agents, property management companies, and contractors, and provide resources on how you can manage your cost and cash flow when you remodel or update a rental property. The authors also share some of their mistakes as first time real estate investors to help you avoid potentially costly investments. You don't need a significant investment upfront, and you certainly don't want to quit your day-job as soon as you start investing. The investment strategy discussed in this book is focused on long-term investment in the future, that is aimed to generate passive income. If you're looking for a book on how to get rich quick, this book is probably t for you.
- Author BiographyJinan and Chakib Jaber met in 1997; they got engaged shortly thereafter on Valentine's day in 1998 and then got married in Long Island, NY on September 2nd of that same year. They've been happily together since, and they now live in Falls Church, VA with their daughter. Both Jinan and Chakib hold Masters in Business Administration degrees from George Mason University. Chakib works in the IT industry, leading software development efforts, while Jinan works in sales and business development in the cyber security industry.
- Author(s)Chakib Jaber,Jinan Jaber
- PublisherCameron & Company Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCameron & Company Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byAndrew Mellen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.