The Happy Herbivore Cookbook: Over 175 Delicious Fat-free and Low-fat Vegan Recipes by Lindsay S. Nixon (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.03+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVegan chef of one of the top 50 food blogs on the Web, HappyHerbivore.com, Lindsay Nixon, gives hundreds of thousands of her followers recipes each month, showing that the vegan diet is t only healthy but delicious, too. Now, Nixon combines some of her tastiest recipes in The Happy Herbivore Cookbook, each made with added fats, using only whole, plant-based foods. It's easy to make great food at home using the fewest number of ingredients and ones that can easily be found at any store, on any budget. The Happy Herbivore Cookbook includes: * A variety of recipes from quick and simple to decadent and advanced * Helpful hints and cooking tips, from basic advice such as how to steam potatoes to more specific information about which bread, tofu or egg replacer works best in a recipe * An easy-to-use glossary demystifying any ingredients that may be new to the reader * Healthy insight: Details on the health benefits and properties of key ingredients * Pairing suggestions with each recipe to help make menu planning easy and painless * Allergen-free recipes, including gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, and sugar-free With a conventionally organized format; easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions; nutritional analyses, colorful photographs; funny blurbs at the beginning of each recipe; helpful tips throughout; and chef's tes suggesting variations for each dish, even the most vice cook will find healthy cooking easy-and delicious!
- Author BiographyLindsay S. Nixon is the bestselling author of the Happy Herbivore cookbook series: The Happy Herbivore Cookbook, Everyday Happy Herbivore and Happy Herbivore Abroad. As of September 2012, Nixon has sold more than 100,000 cookbooks. Nixon has been featured on The Food Network and Dr. Oz, and she has spoken at Google. Her recipes have also been featured in The New York Times, Vegetarian Times magazine, Shape Magazine, Bust, Women's Health, WebMD, and countless other online publications. A rising star in the culinary world, Nixon is praised for her ability to use everyday ingredients to create healthy, low-fat recipes that taste just as delicious as they are nutritious. Learn more about Nixon and try some of her recipes on her award-winning blog happyherbivore.com.
- Author(s)Lindsay S. Nixon
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight871 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.