All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past thirty years, that uniquely American artform kwn as the hard-boiled mystery vel has come under increasing scrutiny by critics, scholars, and students alike. Literally hundrends of articles and books have been devoted to the subject, particularly to its three major practitioners, Dashiell Hammett, Raymond Chandler, and Ross Macdonald. Now, for the first time, those interested in this field have available to them a carefully constructed guide to the wealth of information on this subject. The Hard-Boiled Explicator will be of immense value to librarians, scholars, students, and mystery oficionados. Cloth edition published in 1985. Paperback version available June 2002.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Skinner, a collector of early hard-boiled fiction and an accomplished historian, has published numerous articles on history and American detective fiction in professional periodicals and popular magazines.
- Author(s)Robert E. Skinner
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.