Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Harvey Boat was inspired through a process called automatic writing, also kwn as psychography or spirit writing. During this process, a spirit communicates through a medium or human agent, who then writes down the content given to them word for word. This phemena has been recorded for centuries. Within the pages of The Harvey Boat, Spiritual Medium Robyne Marie tells the story given to her from behind the veil, after connecting with a spirit who passed away on 9/11. The spirit asked for his powerful, touching, and heartfelt message to be shared with the children, so Robyne Marie set out to make this request a reality.
- Author BiographyRobyne Marie is an international spiritual medium from TV, radio, and film. Since the 1980s, she has worked on police and cold cases, earning her critical acclaim for her accuracy through remote viewing. Robyne Marie has also developed her unique ability to communicate with spirits through photos, known as Photo Scrying. This unexplained phenomenon allows her to see live and animated spirits in photographs, as they are today. Known as The Boston Ghost Magnet, Robyne Marie has been clairvoyant since age 4, when she first experienced direct contact with the world beyond. She is a Certified Parapsychologist, studying since her teens at Harvard A.E. In 2009, she received an Honorary Doctorate in Metaphysics and began offering her Ministries of Spiritual Counseling to her clientele. Salem's own International Medium, Robyne Marie recently completed her UK Tour with rave reviews. On stage, she demonstrates photo scrying, and her gallery readings have left a profound impact on the lives of her audiences across the globe. Robyne Marie has been a published writer since age 10, with her short stories and poignant poetry focusing on crisis, trauma and, certainly, hauntings.
- Author(s)Robyne Marie
- PublisherGhost Knight Publishing
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGhost Knight Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.