All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.26Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $82.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Haunted Hotel was serialised in Belgravia magazine during 1878; the book was published by Chatto and Windus the following year. While sharing the characteristic features of Collins' most important vels Armadale , The Woman in White , and The Moonstone , it is less intimidating in length and thus a good introduction to Collins. The Dream Woman - A variation on the theme of the criminal woman - an unlucky and poor young man sees the woman of his dreams in a vision. When he opens his eyes, she is trying to kill him with a dagger...
- Author BiographyWilliam Wilkie COLLINS (1824-1889) is the undisputed inventor of the sensation novel, and one might say also of the detective novel. Most of his numerous novels, notably The Woman in White (1860) and The Moonstone (1868), were first serialised in magazines edited by his close friend Charles Dickens.William Wilkie COLLINS (1824-1889) is the undisputed inventor of the sensation novel, and one might say also of the detective novel. Most of his numerous novels, notably The Woman in White (1860) and The Moonstone (1868), were first serialised in magazines edited by his close friend Charles Dickens.
- Author(s)Wilkie Collins
- PublisherEditions Zulma
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions Zulma
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.