All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't touch anything in The Haunted Museum! It looks like the high point of Samantha's spring vacation is going to be a glimpse of a cute boy she sees at The Haunted Museum in England. She and her sister, Jessica, and their parents are taking a cruise on the Titanic 2, a replica of the original Titanic, and there's t even wifi! At least the Titanic exhibit at the Haunted Museum had wax figures and beautiful jewels to look at. But from their first day, Samantha and Jessica tice strange things happening. Their cabin number keeps changing. There are creepy scratching sounds coming from between the walls. And a locket that Jess opened at the museum seems to be . . . following them. Is the locket haunted? Or could it be the ship itself? Are there actors in costume walking about the ship . . .or could they be ghosts? Why is Sam's sister calling her by ather name? Samantha will have to unravel the threads tying her and her sister to the past, or they could go down with the ship!
- Author BiographySuzanne Weyn has written many books for young adults, including DR. FRANKENSTEIN'S DAUGHTERS, DISTANT WAVES, REINCARNATION, EMPTY, and INVISIBLE WORLD. She lives in New York, and you can find her at www.suzanneweynbooks.com.
- Author(s)Suzanne Weyn
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHaunted Museum
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.