All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionJack is unhappy about leaving his old home and he doesn't think much of his new school. The one thing he does like about Cornwall is the sea - w he can go surfing every day if he wants to. When he sees a surfer in trouble by the rocks he goes to save him. But when he gets there, the boy has disappeared without a trace. Could it be the ghost of the dare-devil surfer who drowned there the previous summer? And, if so, what does he want?
- Author BiographyAnthony Masters was renowned as an adult novelist, short story writer and biographer, but was best known for his fiction for young people. His children's fiction included teenage novels and the groundbreaking Weird World series of young adult horror, published by Bloomsbury. He also worked with children both in schools and at arts festivals. Anthony Masters died in 2003.
- Author(s)Anthony Masters
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleColour Graffix
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight173 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Dennis
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.