All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA twelve-book series of supernatural horror scares that will hook even the most reluctant readers. The Dark Hunter Mr Blood and his young assistants Edgar and Mary take on a series of terrifying mysteries, dealing with ghosts, vampires, werewolves and even weirder threats. In this tale the Dark Hunter is summoned to help the councillors who are being hunted down by a headless revenant - but whose side is the Dark Hunter really on? Highly readable, exciting books that take the struggle out of reading, Dark Hunter encourages and supports reading practice by providing gripping, age-appropriate stories for struggling and reluctant readers or those with English as an additional language aged 11+, at a manageable length (64 pages) and reading level (7+). This series can be read in any order. Produced in association with reading experts at CatchUp, a charity which aims to address underachievement caused by literacy and numeracy difficulties.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Hulme-Cross has written over thirty books for struggling readers. Prior to full time writing Ben worked as English Literature Publisher for an international publishing company, commissioning and editing novels and plays for secondary schools.
- Author(s)Benjamin Hulme-Cross
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDark Hunter
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notemono throughout
- Weight65 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nelson Evergreen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.