The Healing Journey for Couples: Journal of Mutual Discovery by Stuart A. Copans, Phil Rich (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new series of books uses guided journal entries to help readers define and explore life challenges and stages, past behaviors, and goals for the future. These informational and inspirational personal chronicles are designed to be used independently, or with the help of a therapist. Each Healing Journey: Is written by professional therapists, and provides expert guidance on life problems, personal insight, and psychological change. Includes dozens of guided journal entries directed toward helping readers get in touch with their feelings, conquer life's hurdles, and gain a better understanding of themselves and their relationships. Features an inviting format, with ample room for readers to complete their journal entries. A creative guidebook for couples seeking a deeper understanding of their relationship --JOHN GRAY, author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, on The Healing Journey for Couples. By far the best journaling workbook I have seen. It takes the user on a very personal journey to improve self-esteem, quality of life, and overall health. Mary Ellen Copeland, author of The Depression Workbook, on The Healing Journey. Designed to help couples explore the facets of their individual personalities and the dynamics of their relationship, this book can help them examine their history together and map out their hopes and plans for the future. Organized in an attractive format, this book provides ample room for both partners to record their thoughts, and helpful suggestions on how to discuss the issues raised in the couples journal.
- Author BiographyPHIL RICH, EdD, MSW, is an experienced psychotherapist who has practiced for over twenty years. He has taught at the graduate and undergraduate level, served as an instructor, and led professional workshops. He was born and raised in London, England, and now lives with his wife, daughter, and large dog in Amherst, Massachusetts. STUART A. COPANS, MD, is a child psychiatrist, Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Dartmouth Medical School, and an attending physician at the Brattleboro Retreat. He is the author of books and book chapters on therapy, and is also a published cartoonist. He and his wife have lived in Brattleboro, Vermont, for the past twenty-one years, where he is on the board of the Museum and Art Center and is an elected town meeting representative.
- Author(s)Phil Rich,Stuart A. Copans
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHealing Journey Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width195 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.