All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are times in our lives -- for instance, a bereavement or a sudden job loss -- when we need to work to find some inner peace to help us through. Often, we may feel that we want to turn to something greater than ourselves for support. Hans-Werner Schroeder looks at different aspects of prayer, and describes how we can call upon powers within ourselves to help restore us. He gives practical advice on how to build prayer into our lives on a regular basis, and offers ways to maintain inner harmony and peace.
- Author BiographyHans-Werner Schroeder, born in 1931, is a priest of the Christian Community. He teaches at the seminary in Stuttgart and is the author of The Cosmic Christ, Necessary Evil and The Trinity (all Floris Books). Jon Madsen is a priest of the Christian Community.
- Author(s)Hans-Werner Schroeder
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Weight85 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byJon Madsen
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.