Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.45
About this product
- DescriptionSummersea faces terrible danger. Plague has struck the city. A blue pox - like thing the healers have ever seen. It spreads rapidly and its touch is deadly. Time is running out. Forced into quarantine by exposure to the outbreak, Briar and his teacher, dedicate Rosethorn, fight to keep the victims alive. But their magic has limits - it offers comfort, but cure. The Winding Cicle mages must find the key to countering the disease, and fast, or Summersea will become a city of the dead. The Healing in the Vine is the final book in this fantasy quartet.
- Author(s)Tamora Pierce
- Date of Publication19/11/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCircle of Magic S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Out-of-print date25/02/2010
- Content Notemaps
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 11 to 15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.