All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn fiscal year 2012, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), HHS Office of Inspector General (HHS-OIG), and the Department of Justice (DOJ) obligated approximately $583.6 million to fund Health Care Fraud and Abuse Control (HCFAC) program activities. This book describes how HHS and DOJ obligated funds for the HCFAC program; examines how HHS and DOJ assess HCFAC activities and whether key program outputs have changed over time; and examines what is kwn about the effectiveness of the HCFAC program in reducing health care fraud and abuse.
- Author(s)Curtis H. Wood
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight504 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.