All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide sheds light on the latest science behind food allergies and intolerances and offers practical guidance regarding their management. It includes symptoms, diagsis and management of allergies and intolerances related to 24 foods and food components kwn to cause adverse reactions.
- Author(s)Janice Vickerstaff Joneja
- PublisherAmerican Dietetic Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Dietetic Association,U.S.
- Content NoteImages
- Weight953 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.