All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction that provides essential information and advice on study skills, research and careers for students of Health Studies. Ideal pre-course reading, it covers the core components of the course, reflective activities and stacks of useful resources to makes readers explore further and reflect on their learning.
- Author BiographySOPHIE SMAILES is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Social Work and Social Change at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. She has extensive experience within the fields of health and social care. CLARE STREET is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Nursing at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. She is Programme Leader for the BSc (Hons) Contemporary Health Practice degree. Her main teaching responsibilities include public health, health promotion, epidemiology, and contemporary lifestyle issues.
- Author(s)Clare Street,Sophie Smailes
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Student Companions Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.