All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese are recipes of fish, poultry, and red meat that have come down through the ages from generation to generation, with step by step method of preparation, and, suggestions on how to improve on them to make them healthier as to the present time research and kwledge.
- Author BiographyThe author has always been health conscious, trying to improve on recipes that came down through the ages by using healthier alternatives and methods according to recent research and reports on better nutritional facts and data. She has traveled extensively in the Middle East, Europe, North and South America. now she lives in California working on more health-related books.
- Author(s)Mrs Rosette Z Obeid
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.