The Healthy Heart Cookbook: More Than 650 Recipes for Every Day and Every Occassion by Joseph C. Piscatella, Bernie Piscatella (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $4.00+ AU $14.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by yeates24
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the millions of Americans living with heart disease, The Healthy Heart Cookbook provides hundreds of delicious and healthy recipes for all the family favorites, from hamburgers to pancakes!In The Healthy Heart Cookbook, Joe Piscatella, a heart patient himself, who has turned his life and health around by following a healthy diet, 700 of the BEST recipes from Joseph C. Piscatella's five cookbooks (which have more than 2,000,000 copies in print and are used by more than 5,500 hospitals). The 700 recipes-which range from Taco Pizza to Grilled Teriyaki Salmon to marinated flank steak and Chocolate Pudding-are quick-to-fix and delicious. Based on guidelines from the American Heart Association, each recipe includes nutritional breakdowns, and the 1000-plus-entry fat-gram counter for common foods makes healthy substitutions a breeze. Perfect for the whole family!
- Author BiographyAuthor Joseph C. Piscatella has been a keen observer of American eating habits since 1977, when emergency open-heart surgery at the age of 32 forced him to recognize the intimate connection between dietary habits and overall health. His successful recovery and determination to make adjustment in his own lifestyle and diet inspired a new career as an active proponent of healthy lifestyle changes. As president of the Institute for Fitness and Health, Inc. in Tacoma, Washington, he lectures extensively to a variety of clients, including medical organizations, corporations and professional associations, and is a consultant on major wellness projects for Fortune 500 companies, the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy and U.S. Air Force. Cited in Time for their practicality and effectiveness, his seminars deal with the management of lifestyle habits to increase health, longevity and productivity. Mr. Piscatella is the only non-medical member of the National Institute of Health Cardiac Rehabilitation Expert Panel, which develops clinical practice guidelines for physicians. He is also a member of the Association for Worksite Health Promotion, the American Association of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, and the National Wellness Association.
- Author(s)Bernie Piscatella,Joseph C. Piscatella
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Weight950 g
- Width223 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.04Trending at AU $32.01
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.