All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen employees thrive, the company thrives. Is your workplace working for you and your employees? Studies show that unhealthy work habits, like staring at computer screens and rushing through fast-food lunches are taking their toll in the form of increased absenteeism, lost productivity, and higher insurance costs--but it doesn't have to be that way. Companies such as Google, Apple, Aetna, and Johnson & Johnson have used invative techniques to incorporate healthy habits and practices into the workday and into their culture--with impressive ROI. Packed with real-life examples and the latest research, The Healthy Workplace proves that it pays to invest in your people's well-being and reveals how to: Create a healthier, more energizing environment - Reduce stress to enhance concentration - Inspire movement at work - Use choice architecture to encourage beneficial behaviors - Support better sleep - Heighten productivity without adding hours to the workday Filled with tips for immediate improvement and guidelines for building a long-term plan, The Healthy Workplace will boost both employee well-being and the bottom line.
- Author BiographyLEIGH STRINGER is Senior Workplace Expert for EYP Architecture & Engineering and is researching employee health and productivity in conjunction with the Harvard School of Public Health, the Center for Active Design, and other leading organizations.
- Author(s)Leigh Stringer
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.