All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the potential of your heart and discover a warmer, more loving you. The second in this Art of Meditation series by Western Buddhist meditation teacher Vessantara after The Breath , this book shows us how cultivating more warmth, more kindness, and more happiness is possible for all of us. Through the loving-kindness meditation, the gentle and encouraging approach of the author helps us to discover the positive wonder of what is already in our hearts. Accessible for those new to or experienced in meditation as well as teachers, this book provides clear instruction with suggestions for integrating meditation and what we can learn from it into our lives.
- Author BiographyVessantara is a well-respected Buddhist author, meditator and teacher. A senior member of the Western Buddhist Order, Vessantara has a particular interest in Tibetan Buddhism and some of its visualization practices. Other books include The Breath, Meeting the Buddhas, Female Deities in Buddhism, and The Vajra and Bell.
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleArt of Meditation
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight172 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.