All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShortlisted for the 2016 Ned Kelly Award for Best Crime Fiction Wyatt needs a job. A bank job would be nice. Or a security van. But these days armed robbery means working with cocky young idiots or strung-out meth-heads-and Wyatt's t that desperate. Luckily, a broker in Queensland kws someone who wants a painting stolen. Which is how Wyatt finds himself in Noosa, casing a rich paedophile's house for entry points and escape routes. That's fine. It's what Wyatt does. The double-cross that's supposed to end with him getting killed? Less fine. The heat is on.
- Author BiographyGarry Disher has published almost fifty titles-fiction, children's books, anthologies, textbooks, the Wyatt thrillers and the Mornington Peninsula mysteries. He has won numerous awards, including the German Crime Prize (twice) and two Ned Kelly Best Crime novel awards, for Chain of Evidence (2007) and Wyatt (2010). Garry lives on Victoria's Mornington Peninsula.
- PrizesShortlisted for Ned Kelly Awards for Australian Crime Writing: Best Crime Novel 2016.
- Author(s)Garry Disher
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication29/08/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight180 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.