Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- Description13-year-old Brian and his family have a wonderful vacation planned. They've rented a cabin in the woods, and Dad is bringing his telescope along. It's shaping up to be a delightful time of playing in the woods, learning about the planets, and even meeting new friends. But all along the way, unexpected delays-and thunderstorms!-shake things up. Can Brian and his siblings trust that God's plan is the best plan?
- Author BiographyPerry is a Christian homeschool graduate who has written and published The Heavens Declare: Five Children, Eight Planets, One God, Light of the World, and Pearl's Practice. She lives in beautiful Oregon with her best-friend-turned-husband and their sweet baby boy. Find her books and other writings and connect with her at: perryelisabeth.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Perry Elisabeth Kirkpatrick
- Date of Publication24/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.