All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElaborates the author's conception of plasticity by proposing a new way of thinking through Heidegger's writings on change.
- Author BiographyCatherine Malabou is Professor at the Center for Research in Modern European Philosophy at Kingston University in London. She is the author of many books, including Plasticity at the Dusk of Writing: Dialectic, Destruction, Deconstruction and The Future of Hegel: Plasticity, Temporality and Dialectic. Peter Skafish is a Fondation Fyssen postdoctoral fellow at the Laboratoire d'Anthropologie Sociale (College de France) in Paris.
- Author(s)Catherine Malabou
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary French Thought
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byPeter Skafish
- Translated byPeter Skafish
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.