All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah hates the prestigious high school she attends. Most of the other students igre her. School is only made tolerable by the presence of Dan Bradfield, the boy she adores. Dan is the heir to his father's multinational computer company, but he is dating Sarah's best friend, Jillian. When tragedy strikes, Dan is the one who supports Sarah. But she can't shake the feeling there is something strange about him. Is he protecting her from something? Is there something going on that she doesn't kw about? And did she really see a monster in the bushes?
- Author(s)Lynne Stringer
- PublisherWombat Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationCapalaba
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWombat Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.