All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hendersons opens in 1914 just before the outbreak of World War I and concludes in 1919. It follows the lives of the eponymous Henderson family: William, a Sheffield barber, his wife, Lydia, and his four children, Matthew, Joe, Bob and Amy. William being a fervent churchman, lay preacher and pacifist, opposes the church's call to arms and he and the rest of the family find themselves in a different kind of war, one which appears to have end.
- Author BiographyDaphne Glazer teaches Novel Writing and Short Story Writing on the part-time Degree Course at Hull University. She is a Quaker Chaplain at Hull Prison and for many years has been involved in penal matters. She has also lectured in several prisons and her short stories have often arisen because of this experience.
- Author(s)Daphne Glazer
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTop Hat Books
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.