All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover more than 130 herbs in this authoritative and attractive reference book by horticultural expert Stefan Buczacki. There is at-a-glance information on a wide range of herbs with advice on how to grow them and their best uses - both culinary and ornamental. Designing and planning a herb garden is also considered, with advice on site, soil and style.
- Author BiographyProfessor Stefan Buczacki's name has been a by-word for the most trusted horticultural advice for well over twenty years. With his academic excellence, professional standing and a portfolio of nearly two thousand radio and television appearances (including many featuring his own garden), countless newspaper and magazine articles and over fifty books, he has an unrivalled grasp of what British gardeners need and want from their gardens.
- Author(s)Stefan T. Buczacki
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- Series TitleOctopus Bible Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight498 g
- Width144 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.