The Herb and Flower Cookbook: Plant, Grow and Eat by Pip McCormac (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.13Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Herb and Flower Cookbook is a cookery book with a difference. Here, you can take your cooking to the next level by cultivating aromatic plants to use when creating unusual and seasonal recipes that are fresh and full of flavour. With over 60 mouth-watering recipes, there is something to suit every occasion, whether a dinner party, family gathering or even just a quick meal for after work. The book is split into 6 chapters and contains such dishes as Pea, purslane and pansy salad, Cheesy ham and chive shepherd's pie , Raspberry, rose and mint tiramisu, and Geranium sunset. This ingenious book also contains a simple yet practical growing guide which features over 30 herbs and edible flowers, with instructions specific to each on when, where and how to plant, when to pick and what to plant it with. A flavour thesaurus suggests the foods it works with, the taste and how it should be eaten. And although each of the 60 recipes heroes a particular herb or flower, be it sweet or savoury, alternatives are given in case there is a need for an appropriate substitute. The beauty of this book is that these edible plants can be grown in even the tiniest of spaces and are a way to improve your gardening ability, enhance your culinary skills and ensure you impress your friends and family with every meal.
- Author BiographyPip McCormac is the Lifestyle Director for Red Magazine overseeing all the food and interiors content in the best-selling women's monthly title in its field. He formerly worked as the Food and Interiors Editor at Sunday Times Style and he has also created a recognisable voice for himself with his popular recipe review blog Pip Cooks The Books. He has now transformed his central London balcony into the mini Hanging Gardens of Southwark - it contains every herb that you could possibly imagine.
- Author(s)Pip McCormac
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 80 full-colour photographs
- Width175 mm
- Height225 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.