Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.53Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by agnesrarebooks
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Prenna James emigrated to New York when she was twelve. But Prenna didn't come from a different country, she came from a different time - a future where a mosquito-borne illness has mutated into a pandemic, killing millions and leaving the world in ruins. Prenna and the others who escaped to the present day must follow a strict set of rules: never reveal where they're from, never interfere with history, and never, ever be intimate with anyone outside their community. Prenna does as she's told, believing she can help prevent the plague that will one day ravage the earth and take the lives of her younger brothers. But everything changes when she falls for Ethan. She might be able to save the world ...if she lets go of the one thing she's found to hold on to.
- Author BiographyAnn Brashares is the number one New York Times bestselling author of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. She lives in New York City with her husband and their four children. Follow @AnnBrashares on Twitter and Ann Brashares on Facebook.
- Author(s)Ann Brashares
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight263 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.