All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Dune to Rakis to Dune, the wheel turns full circle. From burning desert to green and fertile land and on again to burning desert ...the cycle is complete. The people of the Scattering are returning. Amongst them, mysterious and threatening, are the women who call themselves the Houred Matres, adepts of an ecstatic cult. And on Rakis, become Dune, an ancient prophecy is fulfilled with the coming of the she-sheer, Sheeana ...
- Author BiographyFrank Herbert (1920-86) was born in Tacoma, Washington and worked as a reporter and later editor of a number of West Coast newspapers before becoming a full-time writer. His first SF story was published in 1952 but he achieved fame more than ten years later with the publication in Analog of 'Dune World' and 'The Prophet of Dune' that were amalgamated in the novel Dune in 1965.
- Author(s)Frank Herbert
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/08/2003
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDune
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight264 g
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 16 To 99
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.