Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hermes scarf is one of the greatest fashion icons of all time. Worn by royalty and celebrities, coveted and admired, and w avidly collected, this deceptively simple square of silk is much more than just an accessory: it is the stuff of legend. Now for the first time the heritage and influence of House of Hermes is fully explored, from the first scarfs debut in 1937 right up to the present day.
- Author BiographyNadine Coleno is an author and editor whose books include works on fashion, jewelry, contemporary art and architecture.
- Author(s)Nadine Coleno
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note292 colour illustrations
- Weight2010 g
- Width244 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.