All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to feel the passion of living a purpose-filled life by escaping the grind of working for a paycheck and discovering the rewarding path of living The Hero s Journey. If you have felt how draining it is to work day in and day out at a meaningless job and you want to leave behind selling your soul for money, to move forward into the joy and excitement you were meant to experience in your life, then ask yourself the following questions: * Do you kw what it feels like to live your passion? * Can you easily let go of judgment, fear and scarcity? * Do you live life on your terms? * Do you want to have an amazing lifestyle sharing your talent? * Do you want to kw the two greatest lies you inherited that keep you from standing in your truth as a Hero? * How empowered would you be after finding what you have in common with Martin Luther King, Gandhi and Mother Teresa? Tony Edgell will teach you how to find the meaning of your life by showing you how to tune into the personal message your heart is screaming to have heard. After listening to his heart, Tony discovered the strength and certainty to leave the comfort of his corporate job and achieve the life he was dreaming of, a life of inspiring and empowering people to find their purpose and realize their dream. As you may already kw, one cant use the logical mind to discover the passion of their purpose. It must come from a deeper truth inside you. Tony s 90 day program will take you into a deep journey, where, step by step, you will experience what it is like to uncover an even greater sense of purpose in your life. Eugh time has passed. Today is the day to start getting excited and begin walking the path of your hero s journey!
- Author BiographyTony Edgell left a comfy and secure corporate America job in September 2012 to pursue his life purpose of inspiring and empowering people to live their dreams. He found his calling, and he is dedicated to helping others to uncover the life they, too, are called to live. In the past, Tony had serious anger problems. He used to get into bar room fights, and when he was in high school he was a bully, although you would never know it if you met him.Tony is not proud of his past, but he is proud of how much he has evolved as a compassionate human being. Today he has tender heart and is a source of strength and inspiration to those around him. Tony lives a joyful life full of peace, passion and abundance in Pennsylvania with his beautiful wife Gail and their daughter Annie, the dog.
- Author(s)Tony Edgell
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.