Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionNorah Furlong's abusive husband Tom is dead. Norah is accused of his murder. As she waits for the case to come to court she is supported by her cousin Sinead Breslin.The women reflect on their pasts and on the decisions they have made (or haven't made) that brought them to this point in their lives. The Heron's Flood is a poignant exploration of the intricacies of human relationships. A study of life, loss and - above all - of love in all its guises.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Walsh lives and works in Swords, Co Dublin Ireland. She has been writing for a number of years and was nominated for a Hennessey Award for First Fiction in 2007. Evelyn ghost wrote Rebecca De Havalland's memoir 'His Name is Rebecca' which was published buy Poolbeg Press in 2010.
- Author(s)Evelyn Walsh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Director of Humanities Publishing Andrew Brown
- Photographer(s)Kenneth Walsh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.