Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionHugh Hamill has sought to understand why this rebellion followed the course it did. He has analyzed the social, ecomic, intellectual and political temper of New Spain before 1810. The book deals with the Queretaro conspiracy and an examination of the insurrection from the Grito de Dolores of September 16, 1810 to the battle at the Bridge of Calderon on January 17, 1811.
- Author Biographymill /f Hugh /i M. /s Jr.
- Author(s)Hugh M. Hamill
- Date of Publication03/08/1981
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.