All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe boys once again have jumped into the thick of a complicated mystery. Samuel Blacksone and his brother Ruel Rand live on adjacent properties, and it appears that one of them is out to hurt the other because they are both attacked. Frank and Joe soon learn that treasure is rumored to be hidden between the two properties, and as they investigate, they learn that others are involved in the apparent plot between the two brothers. Spooky mansions, secret passages and rooms, mysterious characters, and a monster provide an enjoyable atmosphere to this Hardy Boys mystery.
- Author BiographyFranklin W. Dixon is a pen name used by a variety of authors writing for the classic series, The Hardy Boys. The first and most well-known Franklin W. Dixon was Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author who contributed 19 of the first 25 books in the series. Other writers who have adopted the pseudonym include Christopher Lampton, John Button, Amy McFarlane, and Harriet Stratemeyer Adams.
- Author(s)Franklin W. Dixon
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHardy Boys Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/12/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.