All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow much insider trading occurred in the days that led up to 9/11? How compromised is the evidence against the alleged hijackers because of authentication problems with a key videotape at Dulles airport? To what extent does the testimony of the firefighters differ from official reports? How is Islamophobia used to sustain US imperialism? With contributors including Mark Crispin Miller, Four Arrows, Jay Kolar, Diana Ralph and Bryan Sacks, this groundbreaking work examines the many theories surrounding 9/11 and how much investigation is really needed.
- Author BiographyEditor Paul Zarembka is a professor of economics at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Since 1977, he has been the general editor for Research in Political Economy. He has authored Toward a Theory of Economic Development, edited Frontiers in Econometrics, and co-edited Essays in Modern Capital Theory.
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight487 g
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPaul Zarembka
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.