All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLothar Machtan makes a compelling case that Adolf Hitler was homosexual, and that one cant begin to understand him, his entry into politics, and the early Nazi movement without a clear understanding of this aspect of his identity. Recent books on the Nazi movement have argued that the Third Reich was a fundamentally sordid regime. Machtan provides powerful new evidence in support of this view. This side of Hitler and his Munich clique, as Goebbels put it, has never been so vividly evoked. As an intimate portrait of Hitler and as a surprising portrait of the homoerotic nature of the early Nazi movement, The Hidden Hitler is a major and certainly controversial contribution to the biographical literature.
- Author BiographyLothar Machtan is a professor of modern history at the University of Bremen.
- Author(s)Lothar Machtan
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication18/09/2002
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.