All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe WINGS OF FIRE saga continues! Deep in the rain forest, danger awaits... Glory kws the dragon world is wrong about her tribe. After all, she isn't as lazy as a RainWing -- she isn't lazy at all! Maybe she wasn't meant to be one of the dragonets of destiny, as the older dragons constantly remind her, but Glory is sharp and her vem is deadly... except, of course, one kws it. When the dragonets seek shelter in the rain forest, Glory is devastated to find that the treetops are full of RainWings that dragon could ever call dangerous. They nap all day and kw thing of the rest of Pyrrhia. Worst of all, they don't realize -- or care -- that RainWings are going missing from their beautiful forest. But Glory and the dragonets are determined to find the missing dragons, even if it drags the peaceful RainWing kingdom where they never wanted to be -- in the middle of the war.
- Author BiographyTui T. Sutherland is the author of several books for young readers, including the Menagerie trilogy, the Pet Trouble series, and three books in the bestselling Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on Jeopardy! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two adorable sons, and one very patient dog. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at www.tuibooks.com.
- Author(s)Tui Sutherland
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWings of Fire
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight277 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.